51.9328 ft², 1 bedroom property
Oasis Residences Two, Oasis Residences, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
NO COMMISSION|FURNISHED 1BHK|FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
Add to favourite
Property for sale
Al Mahra Residence, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
HOT Deal !! Get your New home With Pool View
80.3611 ft², 2 bedroom property
Limited Offer For 2BHK Duplex For Investors. .
Oasis Residences, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
Awesome Duplex With Best Price ! For Cash Buyers!
50.1676 ft², 1 bedroom property
0% Commission! Attractive Payment Plan! Furnished!
85.6566 ft², 2 bedroom property
The Gate, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
Zero down payment| Fully furnished| Hot Deal
30% down payment remaining on handover| Easy payment plans available
45.9870 ft², 1 bedroom property
Zero down payment| Fully Furnished| Hot Deal
Pay 20% now and remaining 80% on handover
1% monthly | Fully furnished | Hot deal