Rochester, ME1 1XH
At Belvoir Rochester, we are able to offer you a comprehensive one stop solution to all your Residential Sales and Lettings needs.
Located in Victoria Street in Rochester Town Centre we provide high quality services across the towns of Rochester, Maidstone, Walderslade, Strood, Snodland, Cuxton, Halling, Leybourne, Kingswood, Isle of Grain, Bearsted, Sittingbourne as well as other areas of Kent.
If you’re looking for a first class service and expert advice on Residential Sales and Lettings in the Rochester area contact us – it could be the best decision you’ve ever made.
Why choose us?
* We are Sales Experts and the UK’s largest Lettings Specialist
* We are able to make introductions to Legal and Financial services
* We offer a professional, reliable and personal service whether Sales or Lettings
* We use the most advanced Sales and Property Management software
* All our Buyers are qualified prior any offer
* All Tenants are comprehensively referenced
* We are registered with a government approved Tenancy Deposit Protection scheme
* Our unique marketing methods will save Tenants & Landlords time and money
* We offer Tenants, Landlords and Investors a first class service giving us the leading edge in this area of business
All Properties will have a comprehensive internal and external Inventory. Most with digital photos and some with virtual tours. Potential Tenants can view on line either in their office, at home or in our office
Belvoir Lettings Rochester is a firm accredited by the National Approved Letting Scheme - a Government backed accreditation scheme which offers peace of mind to landlords and tenants through the knowledge that the firm they are dealing with offers clearly defined levels of customer service.
Our sole aim is to consistently exceed our client’s expectations through our expertise and local knowledge, using the latest technology to be able to deliver the service required in the 21st century.
All properties marketed by Belvoir must be well maintained by landlord and tenant. We currently GUARANTEE TO APPRAISE ALL NEW PROPERTIES TO LET OR SELL WITHIN 24 HOURS. If you want your property appraised, please get in touch with us.
Points to be aware of when choosing an agent
Belvoir offers landlords and tenants the following advice when looking to appoint a lettings and property management company:
* Ask around. Speak to other landlords and tenants and find out who they work with and who they recommend.
* Speak to several agents before making a decision.
* Try to find out how much specialist knowledge an agent has, particularly in terms of the legal side of things.
* Ask to speak with other landlords or tenants on their books to find out if they are satisfied with the service they receive.
* Make sure you read the small print before signing on the dotted line.
* If an agent is uncomfortable about you asking questions or tries to fob you off, walk out of the door.
* Confirm that the Agents are members of an accredited landlords’ association such as NALS and a redress Scheme such as TPOS.
* Ensure that there will be clear understandings or contracts in place when considering aspects such as repairs, deposits, inventories etc.
So, if a dedicated first class service is what you have been searching for, contact Belvoir Rochester today - and go into the new year knowing that your Property is in safe hands!