Beresfords has been a leading agent in Shenfield since its branch opened in 1993, the established team with its vast amounts of experience have been the key to its success. You will be hard-pressed to find another agent with more knowledge of the local area than the Area Director, Carl Gable.
In April 2018, the branch moved to a more central location, directly opposite Shenfield station, which will form the eastern hub of the new Elizabeth line when Crossrail services start later this year. It also sits on the East Coast mainline into London. So we couldn’t be better placed to put our client’s properties in front of the maximum number of people.
Currently, we have a large yet ever-changing portfolio of flats and houses for sale in Shenfield and surrounding areas.
The office benefits from a huge amount of enquiries from the Havering branches where people are looking to migrate out of London but aspire to live in this sought-after area, which is also renowned for its schooling.
Why choose Beresfords to sell your property?
• Network of offices throughout Essex and Greater London.
• Highly experienced and fully trained staff with extensive local knowledge.
• All offices are open 7 days a week, 360 days a year.
• Strong social media presence across platforms such as; Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Our own bespoke lifestyle and property magazines
• Members of all recognised professional bodies.
• Winner of The UK Property Awards ‘Best Estate Agency Essex’ for 6 years running