**50% Now Reserved!** Positioned on the top floor and offering 904 sqft of accommodation with Help to Buy available. Call to book a viewing!
Zion Hall residential development is located in the Heart of Chesham, Buchinghamshire. Chesham town centre is approximately 0.4 miles from the development and Chesham train station is approximately 0.5 miles from the development (45 minutes into central London on a train from Chesham station).
This recent development consists of 5x2 bedroom apartments & 1x studio/arranged as 1 bedroom mezzanine apartment, all of the 6 condominiums are designed and configured with excellent craftsmanship. The apartments have been carefully upgraded with modern day technology while extensively upholding its periodic features throughout.
All of the units feature the following:
• Reduced Service Charges (income from PV Solar panels from 1st year)
• Timber Windows (except from Flat 6)
• 12mm engineered quality laminated flooring
• Cast Iron balustrades and Timber Flooring in communal Stairs
• Award Winning German Kitchen units and LED lights
• Gas Central Heating
• Award Winning Bosch Appliances
• Fully integrated Oven, Washing machine & Dishwasher
• Ceramic tiles in Bathroom
• Vitra Sanitary-ware (chrome Shower/Bath sets, including Tabs and tower rails with travertine Bathroom sinks)
• Design Radiators
• Internet Connections
• Audio Door entry System
• Sensored communal lightening
• Highlights of original periodic features within the apartments through to the communal areas
• Cycle Storage Area
• 0.4 miles to Chesham Town Centre
• Car parking area (not part of the development)
• 0.5 miles to Chesham station (45 minutes into Central London)
• Local Amenities are stone’s throw away
The scenic beauty of Chesham was once a well-kept secret, but that all changed with the arrival of the Metropolitan Railway. This charming town – set amidst the rolling Chiltern Hills – now became accessible to visitors from London. As it quickly gained a reputation for its community feel and picturesque setting, many of those visitors ended up staying.
It’s not surprising that Chesham has grown into the sought-after location it is today. The largest town in the Chiltern District feels more like a quaint village, complete with a weekly market and historic town square. With that said, the area boasts all the convenience of a bustling city, but without the crowds. All of the major retailers can be found on the High Street, and residents can make use of the town’s cinema or large leisure centre. The nearby golf courses and wide expanses of greenery offer a similar appeal for fans of the outdoors. In an area famed for its walking routes, there’s always somewhere worth exploring on a sunny day. Alternatively, families have the convenience of Lowndes Park, which is nestled in the heart of the town.