* ONE SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM
* SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
* MODERN BATHROOM WITH OVER-BATH SHOWER
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI BOILER
* PERMIT PARKING FOR SMALL ANNUAL FEE
This apartment will appeal to young professionals or mature students and town centre workers will love the convenience and expense saved on transport and parking.
Its peaceful tranquil setting belies its town centre location with the conveniences of shops, bars, clubs and nightlife. This apartment truly offers the best of both worlds.
Transport links are good with rail and coach stations and main bus stops for all major Yellow and Red bus routes within easy reach.
Bills not included.
Holding Deposit: £160
*Potential Fees Arising During Tenancy*
- Tenancy Variation, Assignment, Novation or Termination: £50.00 or dependent upon sharers or reasonably incurred costs involved
- Payments associated with Early Termination of Tenancy when requested by Tenant
- Rent Arrears: 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate levied fourteen days after, and from, rent due to rent paid date
- Key Replacement: Key cutting cost
AVAILABLE: December 2021