* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* MODERN FULLY TILED EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
* MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH OVER-BATH SHOWER
* SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM + DINING AREA WITH LEATHER SUITE
* LARGE MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINER WITH WHITE GOODS
* HALL STORAGE WITH SHELVING AND HANGING SPACE
* NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT PLUS NEW BATHROOM FLOORING
* FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
* COMMUNAL GARDENS
* PARKING + PRIVATE GARAGE
The property enjoys a peaceful location with main amenities, shops, nightclubs, restaurants and beaches within easy walking distance. Served by the main bus routes and within easy reach of Bournemouth train station, commuting is stress-free. Bournemouth University and College are close by and the university bus services those requiring access to Talbot Campus.
Affording easy living, this property will appeal to professionals, commuters, students and small families.
It benefits from three spacious double bedrooms and all the mod cons of modern living. With its bright aspect, balcony, off road parking, garage and convenient location, this property is a catch for discerning professionals.
Recent improvements include: new carpets throughout and new bathroom flooring, heating system, heaters and electrics, en-suite shower unit and bathroom fixtures.
Holding Deposit: £310
*Potential Fees Arising During Tenancy*
- Tenancy Variation, Assignment, Novation or Termination: £50.00 or dependent upon sharers or reasonably incurred costs involved
- Payments associated with Early Termination of Tenancy when requested by Tenant
- Rent Arrears: 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate levied fourteen days after, and from, rent due to rent paid date
- Key Replacement: Key cutting cost
AVAILABLE: March 2021 (TBC)