Batley, WF17, GB
Three bedrooms extended semi-detached home over three floors with entrance hall leading off to the kitchen, diner and living room. Stairway to the first floor to the master bedroom, bedroom two, bedroom three and family bathroom and loft. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear gardens, stunning views and a driveway.
Entrance Hall - 11'01" max by 6'01"
- Entrance hall with carpets, neutral decor and UPVC front door leading off to the Living room, Kitchen and Stairway to the first floor.
Living room - 13'05" max by 11'03" max
- Living room to the front of the home with carpets, neutral decor and a bay window. Gas fireplace with surround and a central heating radiator. Double wooden and glass doors leading through to the dining room.
Kitchen - 17'06" max by 9'02" max
- Kitchen has a range of wall and base units with MDF panel and acrylic wrap-around splashback. Lino flooring and neutral decor with two ceiling lights, cupboard under the stairs for additional storage space and a UPVC back door, two double glazed windows.
Dining Room - 17'06" max by 10'02" max
- The dining room is to the rear of the home as well as the extension with carpets and neutral decor with two strip spotlight fittings, curtain and pole over the patio door and window.
- Landing with carpets, neutral decor and double glazed frosted fire window leading off to the master bedroom, two and three. Family bathroom and the loft hatch with drop down ladders.
Master Bedroom - 11'07" max by 11'02" max
- Master bedroom to the front of the home is a double room with a super king-size bed for an idea of the size of the room. Feature wall and neutral decor with carpets and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'07" max 9'02" max
- Double bedroom to the rear of the home with carpets, neutral decor and boiler housed with additional storage cupboard space. A central heating radiator and curtain and pole covering the double glazed window.
Bedroom Three - 7'10" max by 6'08" max
- Bedroom three with neutral decor, carpets and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 5'10" max by 5'05" max
- Bathroom with three piece suite, shower over the bath and tiled from floor to ceiling. Lino floor covering, a central heating radiator and double glazed frosted window.
Loft - 16'05" max by 8'01" max
- Tiled lino floor coverings with neutral decor, Velux window and a wooden drop-down ladder onto the landing.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the home, with views for miles. Driveway with off-street parking.
EPC band: D