Eternal grace and classic charm makes this manor home the perfect daily retreat while affording you the flexibility to be centrally located to Sandton as well as safely situated in a boomed area.
The classic beauty of this home is evident in the stately elegance of design and size with features such as parquet flooring; marbled bathrooms; fireplaces; wine cellar and double volume living area.
This allure is continued through to the vast manicured gardens, ponds and breath taking views.
This idyllic setting was once the home of a renowned Russian artist, Victor Ivanhoff whose work still adorns the wall of this well loved manor.
This 6 Bed-roomed manor has 3 wings.
The East Wing hosts:
- 3 guest suites with one having an additional loft.
- Dining Room
The Central Wing hosts:
- 3 Bedrooms ,
- 3 Bathrooms 2 en suite.
- Master Bedroom is carpeted and spacious with an ornate dressing room and marble en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a large balcony with incredible view.
- Entrance hall
- Wine Cellar
- Guest Water Closet
- Dining Room
- Kitchen, scullery and pantry. The kitchen has patio doors that open onto the pond.
The West Wing hosts:
- Theater room with bar and fireplace
- Open Plan Entertainment area overlooking the swimming pool and magnificent garden.
The property has:
- Double Staff Quarters
- 3 garages with loft and additional storage and workshop space.
- Ample Visitor parking.
- Fibre Ready
Theatre / Bar Room
1 Study upstairs
1 study downstairs
Double Staff Quarters